Shyam Cargo Movers is a registered company which provides services like -Packing- -Loading- -Moving- -Unloading- -Unpacking- at very affordable prices. They have trained and Professional workers for their Packers and…
Mahima Homeshift Packers and Movers is a registered company which provides services like -Packing- -Loading- -Moving- -Unloading- -Unpacking- at very affordable prices. They have trained and Professional workers for their…
Wipro Packers and Movers Rajasthan is an exclusive network of highly professional, reputed, best, leading, most experienced, genuine Packers and Movers services provider company in Jaipur. We provide packers and…
We are amongst the most reputed companies in India providing you at your doorstep speedy, efficient, cost-effective and reliable movers packers services, relocation and related logistics services in different parts…
We are one of the largest but we ensure that our high standards are maintained by assigning each move to a single director. All customer contact is handled personally by…
Jaipur aka the “Pink City of India” is the largest city and the capital state of Rajasthan in Northern India. On 18th November 1726, Maharaja Jai Singh II founded the city of Jaipur. Maharaja Jai Singh II was the ruler of Amer after whom the city is named. According to census 2011, the city has an approximate population of 3.1 million, ranking it the tenth most populous in the country.
The city of Jaipur is situated 260 km from the Indian capital New Delhi. Jaipur is amongst the most lovable tourist destination in India and serves as a pathway to various other tourist destination in the state of Rajasthan such as Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Mount Abu and Udaipur. In the west, Jaipur forms a part of Golden Triangle tourist circuit along with Agra. The geographical position of Jaipur is Latitude 26.9124° N and Longitude 75.7873° E.
The economy of Jaipur is tanked by gemstone cutting, tourism, the manufacture of jewellery and luxury textiles, and information technology. Jaipur is well-known for its Jaipur leg, a rubber-based prosthetic leg for handicapped people with legs was designed and developed in Jaipur. Jaipur also consists of many traditional shops handicrafts, gems, bangles, pottery, carpets, textiles, leather and metal products. The stock exchange of Jaipur was founded in the year 1989 is one of the regional stock exchanges.
The census conducted by the government of India in 2011 states that Jaipur city had an approximate population of 3,073,350. The literacy rate of Jaipur city is also good which is 84.34%. The city is home to various major religions but Hindus are in majority here and they comprise of 77.9% of the city’s population.
The Jaipur city is a fabulous place to visit as the city is home to some of the top historic buildings. Jaipur and its nearby places are a major tourist attraction. Here is the list of places to visit in Jaipur:
1) Birla Mandir
2) Amer Fort
3) Jal Mahal
4) Jantar Mantar
5) City Palace
6) Jaigarh Fort
7) Albert Hall Museum
8) Nahargarh Fort
9) Rambagh Palace
10) Raj Mandir Cinema
11) Govind Dev Ji Temple
12) Jaipur Zoo
13) Sheesh Mahal
14) Ram Niwas Garden
15) Mubarak Mahal
16) Kanak Vrindavan
17) Jawahar Kala Kendra
18) Man Sagar Lake
19) Tripolia Gate
20) Central Park
21) Ajmeri Gate
22) Jhalana Safari Park
23) Jaipur Wax Museum
24) Amar Jawan Jyoti
25) Sanganeri Gate
The Jaipur is a nice place to taste some of the authentic Rajasthani Food. Here is the list of some best cuisines you can find in Jaipur:
1) Dal Baaati Churma
2) Missi Roti
3) Gatte Ki Sabzi
4) Ker Sangri
5) Makke Ki Ghat
6) Bajre Ki Ghat
7) Bajre Ki Roti
3) Mawa Kachori
5) Meethi Thuli
6) Chauguni Ke Ladoo
7) Moong Thal
1) Maharani Gayatri Devi Girls’s Public School
2) St. Xavier’s School
3) Maheshwari Public School
4) Neerja Modi School
5) Jayshree Periwal High School
6) TilakPublic School
7) Su-Bodh Public School
8) St. Anselm’s Pink City Sr. Sec. School
9) Springdales School
10) Jaipuria Vidyalaya
1) University of Rajasthan
2) Rajasthan University of Health Sciences
3) Jaipur National University
4) Subodh College
5) NIMS University
6) IIS University
7) Maharani College
8) Malaviya National Institute of Technology
9) Manipal University
10) Poornima College of Engineering
11) Vivekananda Global University
13) IPS Business School
14) VIT University
15) Mahatma Gandhi National Institute
The Jaipur city is home to some of the best hospitals around the globe. Here are the list of some of the top Hospitals:
1) Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospial
2) Fortis Escorts Hospital
3) Santokbha Durlabhji Memorial Hospital
4) Agarwal Eye Hospital
5) Bhagwan Mahaveer Cancer Hospital & Research centre
6) Apex Hospital
7) Bhandari Hospital and Research Centre
8) Imperial Hospital and Research Centre
9) Narayana MultiSpecality Hospital
10) Sawai MaanSingh Hospital (S.M.S)
As the city is a tourist rich destination, the city consist of some of the best hotels which are:
1) Hilton Jaipur
2) Ginger Hotel
3) The Oberoi Rajvilas
4) Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre
5) The Lalit Jaipur
6) Ramada Jaipur
7) Royal Heritage Haveli
8) Lemon Tree Premium
9) ITC Rajputana
10) Trident Hotel
11) Jaipur Marriott Hotel
12) Hotel Royal Orchid
13) Hotel Sarang Palace
14) Rambagh Palace
15) The Raj Palace
16) Fairmont Jaipur
If you are looking for relocation in or from Jaipur, ShiftAnywhere provides you
ShiftAnywhere is the marketplace for packers and movers and one of the finest relocation platform where you can find best
. If you still, have queries always feel free to mail/call us.
1. Initially, we need to keep a track record of things which we want to move, it gives an idea if we haven’t missed a thing.
2. Select a packer and mover that meets your needs and do make a thorough background check on that service provider.
3. While packing your items you should monitor that the Packers you hired have selected the proper sized box according to the size of the item so the item fits perfectly. Also, make sure the selected boxes are durable and can bear the wear and tear while shifting.
4. For items which are poles apart, place item handling stickers accordingly e.g. for glass or crockery items place a sticker which says fragile handle with care.
5. Tag each and every box that has been packed.
6. Make sure to check the cost of shifting and there should not be any underlying hidden costs.
7. Last but not the least make sure you get an insurance for your goods.
1. One should take care, that at the place of packing there should be no rush or noise the packing as this could spoil the whole thing.
2. While selecting packers and movers you should not miss reviewing about his previous encounters.
3. Don’t forget to compare the costs of different packers and movers and select them accordingly.
4. Before hiring packers and movers don’t forget to read their terms and conditions carefully as this would save future quarrels.
5. Making full payment in advance is not a smart move.
These are some steps to keep in mind before shifting or booking
At ShiftAnywhere we provide packers and movers for all types of relocation need whether it is home shifting in Jaipur, office shifting in Jaipur, vehicle shifting in Jaipur, domestic packers and movers in Jaipur, intercity packers and movers in Jaipur, international packers and movers in Jaipur, packers and movers in Jaipur.
Reasons to choose packers and movers from ShiftAnywhere:
@ ShiftAnywhere we have done background analysis of packers and movers in Jaipur, which means :
* They have Registration Certificate of Packers and Movers from Government of India
* Registered office to run business of Packers and Movers in Jaipur
* Independent Vehicles to provide service for packers and movers in Jaipur
* Good feedback score for the service of Movers and Packers in Jaipur
In case you have any query or difficulty finding Packers and Movers in Jaipur please let us know at - 9999-840-321
Or mail us at contact [at] shiftanywhere [dot] com